- Mixing bowl
- Iron Skillet
- 1/4 Cup White Onion finely chopped
- Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork.
- Add onion, cornmeal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg.
- Stir until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into patties about the size of a small hamburger or less.
- Cook in hot oil in an iron skillet over medium heat until golden brown on each side
- Turn once while frying.
- Remove from heat and place on a paper plate covered with paper towels to drain oil.
- Let set for 3 minutes.